Chalet Morzine has an incredible location right in the centre of the town, close to the ski lifts, and everything that the town has to offer. And yet, it’s on a quiet road, is elevated for views, it has its own outside space and all of the bedrooms have a balcony.
We know we’re not the only central chalet, however, we do think we are unique in being able to offer you this combination. At Chalet Morzine you will have:
- Just a 250-metre walk to the Pléney cable car
- No need for your car or a bus, or to trudge with all your gear for half an hour to get to the lifts or the town and restaurants
- 360-degree views of the mountains and the town, not the walls of the chalet next door!
- A balcony with a view for every bedroom, as well as a balcony or terrace off the living area and kitchen.
- The option to meet the family for lunch easily, either back at the Chalet or by taking one of the lifts up to a restaurant
- An easy 275-metre walk to drop the kids at ski school; the meet point for Ecole du Ski Français
- Outside space, as the chalet has a beautiful garden
- Quiet at night. The chalet is on a private road which isn’t a cut-through to anywhere else, so you won’t hear people coming out of the bars and restaurants, and you won’t have cars driving past the chalet at all hours of the day.
- The option to ski back to the chalet, assuming you are a good skier and there is enough snow
- Space for up to four cars to park – with no requirement for you to reverse your car into a lift for a single tiny space underground!